2019 Great American Cleanup Roll-Off Locations 2019
The Parks & Recreation Department’s Keep Las Cruces Beautiful and the New Mexico Clean and Beautiful programs will host this year’s Great American Cleanup from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday, April 13. As part of the event, solid waste containers will be available for residents from Thursday, April 11 – Monday, April 15 throughout the community for trash disposal.
Hundreds of volunteers will assist with a city-wide cleanup and collect litter at parks, schools, streets and business properties during the Great American Cleanup campaign. Volunteers will then be treated to a free lunch hosted by Walmart. The lunch will be held from noon to 1 p.m. at Walmart Supercenter, 571 Walton Blvd. (southside of facility, behind store).
The public can do their own household clean up and dispose of collected trash in large containers located throughout the City. Great American Cleanup Roll-Off Locations are:
- Elks Club (3000 Elks Dr.)
- Parking lot east of soccer fields, (Tashiro Dr., west of Valley Dr.)
- Apodaca Park (801 E. Madrid Ave.)
- Sierra Middle School East Parking Lot (Corner of Lewis St. & Spruce Ave.)
- Corner of Thurmond Rd. & Sonoma Ranch Blvd.
- Corner of Don Roser Dr. & Missouri Ave.
To register online or for additional information, go to the City of Las Cruces web site at: http://www.las-cruces.org/departments/parks-and-recreation/KLCB/GAC or call 575/528-4506.